Clients Startup Guide
1 – Create an account
2- Fill in the required details, click Sign UP, and make sure to activate your account from your email account
- Make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder if you haven’t received the email immediately.
3- Your navigation panel is located on the right as per the image below
4- Edit your profile
- Click MY PROFILE from the navigation panel (step 3).
- Click Edit on your profile section.
- Fill in the required details, and then change your profile picture from the left side of the form.
- Click Change Picture to upload your picture and then click Save profile picture.
5- Post a service request
- Click SERVICE REQUESTS on home page , then click POST A SERVICE REQUEST
- Fill in the required details:
- Category of service request: which type of service request do you require? a gaming account, boosting your account, In game Items.. etc
- Service request title: fill in the title of request, be as clear as possible, for example ” League of Legends rank boosting, PC, EU West server”
- Add some details or info of your requirement, what rank are you, which champion do you need ranking.. etc
- Choose the game you require the service on
- State your budget, and be reasonable, service providers will compete within a reasonable price and might not match yours if its too low for what you ask for
- Choose the platform on which you require the service on: PC, PS4, Xbox .. etc
- If your request have multiple stages or have few repetitions, add a milestone, for example you require 2 runs for a raid, but you can only do a raid every 1 week, so you might set a milestone for the first raid, and complete the request after doing the second on the week after
- Submit the request
- Your request will be under SERVICE REQUESTS , ALL SERVICE REQUESTS POSTED
6- Receiving bids and taking the next step
- When you receive a bid you will be notified by the small bell icon next to your username
- You may contact the bidder to further inspect his offer and how will he deliver it, we strongly suggest so.
- You may then click Accept Bid
- You will have to deposit funds at this moment, if you do not have funds the following message will appear
- Click Buy credit to proceed with funding your account
- Select the appropriate top up amount, in this case, $10 and 2X $1 for a total of $12
- Top up the exact amount you need, otherwise you will have to pay Paypal charges on withdrawal if there were any excess.
- Select Payment method to confirm and proceed
- Now you may accept the bid
7- Completing the request
- When you accept a bid, you will have a workspace window with the service provider
- Click Finish when the work has been completed, and rate the service provider
- In case of trouble with the service provider, you may Close the request and send the admin a dispute request
7- Withdrawal in case of disputes or service request cancelation
- To withdraw your money, go to MY CREDIT page from your navigation menu
- At the bottom of the page you will find Credit Withdrawal section
- Update your Paypal account details, and then send a Withdraw request
- Please note that there is a minimum withdrawal threshold for scam protection, in case you need to withdraw an amount less of that, please send us a request here to be reviewed